1. Senior IT Project Engineer 3 Position
Education: Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related fields
Experiences: 3-5 years
- Setup/install/implement/trouble shooting in Windows system environment
- Strong Knowledge in TCP/IP model, IP Routing
OS: Widows Server and Linux
Database: setup Oracle and/or SQL Server
- Backup solution: such as BackupExec or VEEAM
Storage: such as SAN, D2D, TAPE
- Active Directory: Design, Implementation and level upgrade
- Manage and configure VMWare or Hyper-converged will be an advantage
- Project management for large scale project.
- Analysis, logical thinking and problem solving
- Good communication & training skill, good teamwork, services mind.
- Can work as a team, must be able to work under pressure.
- Good command of English both spoken and written
Certification (Any one of): MCP, MCSE, MCSA or MCDBA or MCAD or MCT will be an advantage
- Implementation project involving LAN, WAN, Server, Storage, Backup System, Virtualization Technology
- Manages the activities and people associated with the project as well as the success of that project.
- Designs, develops, documents and implements new projects.
- Provides technical coordination and leadership for staff.
- Defines project schedules to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Provide skill transfer and consultants to both the subordinate and customers.